- Run a 5K - The hubby and I are currently training and I hope to get off my duff and run the Turkey Trot in Castle Rock next month.
- Finish another easy baby quilt - Must.get.sewing machine!
- Make this owl from the Purl Bee
- Finish up a shawl for someone special
- Learn how to snowshoe in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Finish up more of my felted bird Christmas ornaments
- Buy a bird feeder for the newly landscaped back yard
- Go to knit night at Stash
- Lose 5-10 lbs
- Buy curtains
Monday, October 24, 2011
I need a jump start. Yep, I've been procrastinating for too long since we've moved to Colorado. Since I'll be 40 in January, I've decided to at least list some goals that I have before that big milestone: