Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thoughts

- I'm still around, but since my trip to the hospital, it's been difficult to knit. I'm not quite sure what's going on - I'm just going to roll with it though and hope that this knitting hiatus doesn't last for too long.

- I've been obsessed with salads the past few weeks - Spinach with fresh zucchini, squash and goat cheese is my new favorite dinner.

- The excessive heat in VA is making me long for winter - I just can't wait until things cool off.

- The garden has produced pounds of tomatoes this year - for that, I am grateful.

- The hubby is fascinated by the fact that I've never had fresh lima beans. I can't wait until they come in.

- I think I need to go see a love story in the theater - Maybe 500 days of summer will do the trick?

1 comment:

Celestial said...

Glad you seem to be doing better. Been thinking of you a lot lately.

The great thing about knitting, is that it waits for you. And somehow when you get that groove back it feels like you've never really stopped.