Thanks for the comments, ya'll! Blue skies was really easy
> Pattern: Laura Chau's Top Down Raglan Cardi
> Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers
> Mods: I added a seed stitch ladder wavy rib to the bottom - so much fun!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
- Finishing up the sweater I'm currently working on while I'm listening to Indigo Girls at Groovin in the Garden tonight.
- Chocolate espresso beans.
- How tired my brain has become today - not because it's been challenged, but because I'm bored.
- Rhinebeck and how much fun it was last year.
- Friday - hallelujah.
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
- I have completed 90% of the XO vest I started a few weeks ago. I'm trying to talk myself into finishing the rest, but frankly, I really don't want to! I'm not enjoying it and really just want to start on a new shawl for the summer. Is it ok to not finish a sweater that's 90% of the way there?
- NC is on my mind today; the hubby and I are still considering moving back. I'm not sure what I'd do there, but the Phd program might be an option...I just wouldn't want school to get in the way of knitting :)
- Peppercorn Ranch Sun Chips are mighty tasty...
- I can't wait to get home today to start on a new knitting project (that is, if I can forgive myself for not finishing that vest I mentioned in bullet point 1!)