Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Le Poulet (and some knitting)

The hubby is enrolled in cooking courses to earn his certificate in culinary arts. What a great thing for me! In the first class, he learned to debone a chicken, make chicken stock from the carcass and make pan seared chicken breast with homemade pan sauce! Yum, you say? Yes, well check out the these thighs and stock:




In knitting news, this is a sweater I finished in March - Very comfy!

Pattern: Yarn Girls' Guide to Simple Knits Sweatshirt
Yarn: Manos del Uruguay
Alterations: Left off the hood

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow, it really was the camera, eh? Now you're back to being a blogging FOOL! :)

You didn't tell me about that sweater - it's beautiful! You HAVE to wear it this weekend at the Sheep & Wool Festival. Have a great time! I'm sorry I'll miss it.