Monday, February 02, 2009

52 Books / 52 Weeks

Thanks to Knitting Sunshine for introducing me to the 52 Books in 52 Weeks Ravelry group! I started a Library Thing list about a year ago, but have been slow to update it. Like Knitting Sunshine, I miss reading very much. I have yet to figure out how to read and knit at the same time, but I swear I'll master this one day! Although I'm late to join the Ravelry group, I did manage to finish a few books in December & January:

Dec/January List:

I started quite a few books over my vacation, but nothing really peaked my interest enough to finish.

Here's what's up for February:

2 comments:

CogSciLibrarian said...

I recommend the Sing them Home, 19th Wife, Kabul Beauty School, and Persepolis, among others. Also, if you have several weeks, A Suitable Boy was a great book -- and other than length (1350 pages), not too taxing. You can see more of my favorites at librarything

Good luck reading!

Renee said...

You can knit and read at the same time with books on CD :) I was skeptical of them at first, but they've been a lifesaver for the commute. I've tried listening at home (and knitting) but find that I need a quiet and empty house to do so. A rare occurrence.