Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chocolate!


Ben sent me 6 pounds of Ghirardelli squares for Easter! What a good hubby! There's caramel, dark chocolate and peppermint! Yummy chocolate for knitting.

I knitted more on the hubby sweater yesterday. Sorry, no pix. It's coming along. I am working on the first sleeve as I didn't want to finish the body while Ben was away. I need to continually measure his torso. While working on the sleeve, I watched The Age of Innocence. I didn't know until yesterday that this was Scorsese film. I now need to reread the novel by Edith Wharton. I love historical drama, but am always astounded at how cruel society could be in the late 19th century. The Age of Innocence was an interesting and really beautiful movie with a bit of a disappointing ending. Despite this, it was well worth the 2 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

Sangeeta said...

Ugh, I didn't like that movie at all. Thought the story was fine, but the acting was terrible! And I thought the ending was the only thing redeeming about Daniel Day-Lewis's character. I forgot to take some chocolate with me on Saturday. Save a few caramels for me, ok?

Robin said...

Mmmmmmm~Chocolate, and Ghiradelli at that!! He's a good man!