Saturday, September 06, 2008

Finally

Whole Foods opens in Richmond. For 4 years, the hubby and I have traveled to Charlottesville and back to Raleigh, Cary and Chapel Hill to get our Whole Foods fix. I happy to say that as of this week, we now have our very own store in Short Pump! Thanks to Crazy Aunt Anne for capturing this moment of pure joy last night as I ran through the store like a mad woman trying to take it all in right before the store closed at 10pm. I don't care if anyone calls me a crazy consumer (and in Richmond someone might accuse me of not liking Ukrops - gasp!), but Whole Foods rocks. (oh, and we also get a Trader Joes this month in Richmond! How will I control myself!? Organic foods, grass fed beef, hormone free chicken, organic wines!)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hee hee - I logged in to read on Palin and see you've already posted this - Wow! You really are excited!