Thursday, September 18, 2008

getting around to it

Wouldn't it be great if your digital camera could use blue tooth to connect to your computer without having to plug in cords or pop out memory cards? Seems simple enough, no? I love my camera and I love taking pictures -it's that downloading part that really gets me...sigh...Since I don't have this new invention that I speak of, I'll have to go back to the old fashioned USB cord and begin to post all of the knitting projects I completed over the past few weeks. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here is the last of our summer garden. We've had 4 cantaloupe this year - these fruits taste better than any I've ever had from the store. They're also incredibly easy to grow. Yum!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love me some cantelope.

Also, your gizmo exists! http://tinyurl.com/3v589p

lemmie said...

Thanks Alison!
I had no idea!