Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 things for saturday.

Thank you all for your kind words in response to my last list!

I'm into lists right now...so bear with me...

1 - Today, I'm going to frog the 3 sweaters I've been working on that are leading to knitting frustrations. Yes it's sad, but entirely necessary.

2 - This morning I'm going to yoga and will try to forget about the weird leadership luncheon I attended yesterday.

3 - I need to finish up the baby mittens I started over my holiday; Today, I will do this while I volunteer at Lewis Ginter.

4 - Today, I'm going to take a deep breath and try to relax since I've been really wound up about knitting, work and life in general. I'm going to follow Celestial's advice and go get a latte this morning - the honey almond latte at Can Can that I've heard so much about.

And to all of you - have a good day, happy knitting and wish me luck in my frogging endeavors!

3 comments:

danielle said...

I ripped out two sweaters and a half a lace shawl this past week; it was all quite liberating. I hope you relax and enjoy the weekend! That's what it's there for. :)

Anne said...

I know you were still working through things on your Saturday morning, but you made mine perfect! Between your sympathy on Friday night, the yoga class on Saturday morning, the Honey Almond Latte from Can Can (which was NOT oversold!), and the long hot bath I took when I got home, I felt like an entirely new person.

Thank you so much, Lemmie!! I hope the rest of the weekend was great for you.

Me said...

I hate being in a funk. its the worst. I dont knit, but I imagine a knitting one would probably send me over the edge! I hope your out soon. By the way I just met a lady from out my way who owns an alpaca farm, do alot of people do this?