Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Prague Days 2-6







Blogging from the hotel proved to be a bit more difficult than I originally thought! So, you'll get the condensed version of the trip to Prague. It is beautiful and amazing. The architecture is incredible. I would go back in a heartbeat. The Czech people really know how to celebrate Christmas in style!

I'm currently downloading all of our 600 photos. I wanted to share a couple while the bulk is taking 2 hours to download to Shutterfly! Unfortunately I had too many pix for flickr without paying for the pro version.

P.S. - Thanks to Mary for the entry about Prague yarn stores! Unfortunately, I'm reading it after the fact. Alas. I had a lot of projects to work on so I was happy. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked your article, very interesting. Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe especially due to its historical sights such as the Prague Castle , Charles Bridge or the Old Town Square!
When we were choosing from many hotels in Prague we wanted something in historical center. And it wasn't a problem.
When you walk through the streets of Prague, you automatically are fascinated about the great architecture there. You learn a lot about Czech history only by watching.
There is a great variety of different styles and eras. Powder Gate, Castle, Jewish Cemetery, different Synagogues, Opera...